Results from COVID-19 tests done on 04 July 2020:
- 12 new COVID-19 cases confirmed. The cumulative total confirmed cases of Ugandans are now 939.
- 2 truck drivers from Malaba and Mutukula
- 7 contacts from Amuru
- 3 Returnees; 1 from South Africa and 2 from DRC
- 11 foreign truck drivers tested positive for COVID-19 at the border points of entry and their entry into the country was not permitted.
- Active cases on admission: 197 (167 Ugandans, 25 foreigners and 5 refugees)
- Total Recoveries: 891 (Includes both Ugandans and Foreigners)
- Samples from Points of Entry tested today: 1,240
- Samples from alerts and contacts: 863
- Total samples tested today: 2,103Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health – Republic of Uganda.